Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer is Over!

Yey! I'm back! The last time I check and updated my blog was on the on the 23rd of March 2011. And after that I got lost! Well, I don't mean it as literally lost. But I was lost because I get too busy for my methods of teaching. My summer was still unbelievable! I never expect it will be a blast! A blast of hard work and sleepless nights. But aside from those I have gained a lot more than the hard work and effort I put into it! I'm thankful that I am blessed to finished my methods of teaching. 

It was unbelievable summer experience for me to be back at school. Not all of the people has a privileged to be study again. But I was lucky to be given a privilege to went again to school for the second time. Education is something that no one can take away from us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment