Wednesday, March 23, 2011

True Love

How can one person says that he finally found true love? For some, they might find it really hard, but I am lucky to finally found true love. It has been 3 years and 4 months to be exact when we commit to each other. And like in every relationship, it wasn't easy to make the relationship strong and happy. But because of his dedication and great love for me, he did everything to make it strong.

I found true love with him. He turns my bad day into a good day! He understand and believes in me. He makes me feel so important. He doesn't tells me what's the right thing to do, but he tells me if I'm wrong. He's not perfect, but he's such an ideal man. 

I couldn't ask for more... I don't believe in promises because it always fail. I know that God gave me such a wonderful blessing! You are a blessing to me! I love you my one and only LOVE! 

Your princess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment