Thursday, June 23, 2011

Super Friends!

friends
Just because my summer is over? Is the story behind the unbelievable summer experience already ends? Well, this is just the beginning! A beginning of fun, excitement, and laughter's that i will treasure forever. Summer is just about to start when I was reunited with my friends in college. We started as classmates during my first year in college. Then eventually we became friends, that even if we're not in classmates anymore we still catch up with each other. Then they became my sisters by heart that even if we're totally apart we are still connected  from each other.  


It was on the 4th week of March when I was reunited with my two dearest girlfriends Grace and Cathy... It's like we've never been apart for so long! I had so much fun! 


And there were the three of us on... From the very start, still it feels that nothing has ever changed. they are still the same friends I know. We may few miles apart from each other but we know when we need each other. 


"A true friend is the greatest of all blessings, and that which we take the least care of all to acquire."



There is one question ask me by a friend. "How would you know if she's a true friend?." The only way to have a true friend is to be one...
 They have been my friends for 8 long years. They have been my true friends for that long years. And even if I grow old, sitting on a rocking chair, perhaps alone... They will always be my friends... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment